Selecting the best flying school should be based on student's own goals, achievements, and skill levels. Students must select a school, where they can be both challenged and successful. The best school is often a matter of specialized programs, designed to provide additional skills or support. Students, who prefer a lot of social interaction as part of their learning process might benefit from being in a larger school, with a broader range of programs and students.
Create research of your flight school with some sample checklist items:
- How long has the school been in business?
- What is the school's safety record?
- What is the availability of aircraft?
- How long has the instructor been teaching?
- How many instructors have taught according the license or rating you seek?
- Is the Pilot training cheaper?
- All equipments provided through school are modern or not?
- How are the facilities school provided to you?
- Which standard of accommodation they give to their students?
It's also a good idea to make a conversation with former students of the school, as they can give a lot of practical information about the quality of the program, and how well their training went?
By choosing the right flight school students can begin an exciting new chapter of their life as an aircraft pilot either just for pure enjoyment or as a rewarding and lucrative career.